Hello friends, in today’s article we are going to tell you about Mount Abu, if you want to visit Mount Abu, then in this article, we are going to give you complete information about Mount Abu, how you can visit Mount Abu. And where did you stay in Mount Abu? And what language is spoken there, how much will it cost to go there and I am going to give you the answers to all the questions in this article, so let’s go ahead and know about Mount Abu.
Some information about Mount Abu.
Friends, we are talking about Mount Abu, a very beautiful hill station in Rajasthan. Mount Abu is the only hill station and most favorite tourist place of Rajasthan which is also known as Shimla of Rajasthan. Which is one of the top tourist places in Rajasthan.
So if you are planning a trip to Mount Abu in a cool place like Shimla or anywhere in Rajasthan, then this article is going to be perfect for you. Because in this you are going to give complete and tour information about Mount Abu.
Friends, Mount Abu, located in the Sirohi district of Rajasthan, is located on the high mountains of the Aravalli Mountain Range. And it is the coldest and most rainy place in Rajasthan. Every year lakhs of tourists come here for most of the summer and during the monsoon.
How to reach Mount Abu.
So let’s first know what it is called to reach Mount Abu. So you have three options to come here, which are train, bus, and airplane. With all these three options, you can reach Mount Abu. To reach here, you must first come to Udaipur City. Because Udaipur is the nearest and biggest city to Mount Abu.
How to reach Mount Abu by train.
So the nearest railway station to Mount Abu is Abu Road Railway Station which is at a distance of 28 km from Mount Abu. And to cover this distance, you can take this bus or go by tempo traveler, here the fare of a local bus is around ₹ 60 to ₹ 70 and the fare of a tempo traveler is around ₹ 250 to ₹ 300.
How to reach Mount Abu by Bus.
Friends, if you want to come by bus, then government roadways or private buses will be available for direct Udaipur from the main cities of India including Delhi, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, and Gujarat which will take you to Udaipur.
After reaching Udaipur, then you can complete the journey ahead of it to Mount Abu. On the other hand, if we talk about reaching Mount Abu by bus or car, then the main cities of Delhi, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, and Mount Abu are easily accessible by your car from the range of 600-700 km. For people coming from more than this range, flight, or train would be a better option.
How to reach Mount Abu by Flight.
The nearest airport to Mount Abu here is Udaipur Airport, the road distance of Mount Abu from Udaipur Airport is about 175 km. But if there is no direct flight from your city to Udaipur Airport, then you can come to Ahmedabad Airport, the other nearest airport to Mount Abu. The distance from Ahmedabad to Mount Abu here is about 225 kilometers. After reaching the airport, you can cover the further distance by state transport bus from Tempo Traveler or by booking a private taxi.
Where to stay in Mount Abu?
Friends, after reaching Mount Abu, you will find it more beneficial to take a hotel here near Mount Abu’s Most Popular Place Nakki Lake. Because the market is available for most hotels, restaurants, and shopping around Nakki Lake. Apart from this, there are also almost all the local tourist places of Mount Abu around Nakki Lake, which you can easily visit.
On Nakki Lake, you will also get many options to stay in the hotel, which will be appreciated for seeing good hotels from Rs 1200 to Rs 3000. Apart from this, Dharamshala is also available for so many in Mount Abu, which is a good option.
Local Tourist places in Mount Abu?
Now talk about visiting the local tourist places here, you can visit all the local tourist places by hiring a local taxi from the taxi stand here. Where you will get to see the taxi fare around ₹ 2000 to ₹ 2500. In you can visit all the local famous tourist places here.
Top Tourist places in Mount Abu?
Friends now know about the most famous tourist places here-
- Nakki Lake: You can start walking in Nakki Lake of Mount Abu from Nakki Lake itself. Nakki Lake is the highest and most popular freshwater lake in Rajasthan surrounded by hills. This lake is always crowded with tourists due to its close proximity to the main market of Mount Abu. Because about 80% of the hotels of Mount Abu are around this lake. You can enjoy voting, photography and beautiful greenery here.
- Dilwara Jain Temple: Dilwara Jain Temple is situated amidst the Aravalli Hills, 2.5 km from Mount Abu. This temple is the most popular and beautiful pilgrimage site for the people of Jainism. Dilwara Temple is quite famous because of its marble sculptures. The use of marble in the construction of this temple is worth seeing.
- Wildlife Sanctuary: This wildlife sanctuary is located in the Aravalli mountain range of Rajasthan, which is a perfect place for nature and animal lovers. There are many indigenous and migrated species of birds including hundreds of trees and plants. Apart from being surrounded by greenery, different types of animal species are also found in this Wild Live Sanctuary. If you want to see nature up close then you can definitely visit.
- Sunset and Honeymoon Point: Sunset point is near Nakki Lake in Mount Abu. At the time of sunset, you can get a beautiful view of the Aravalli mountain range along with the sun hiding behind the mountain.
- Guru Shikhar: Guru Shikhar is the highest peak not only in Mount Abu but in the entire Aravalli range of Rajasthan, which is located at a distance of about 15 kilometers from Mount Abu. From this place, a very beautiful view of the surrounding area including the entire Mount Abu is visible. A temple is also built here. Anyone you can visit. All the tourists coming here definitely visit this temple.
- Aburd Devi Temple: Located at a distance of about 3 km from Mount Abu, one has to climb 365 steps to reach this temple. And during this time you also get to see very beautiful views.
- Gaumukh Temple: A stream of water flows from an idol of a cow in the premises of this temple. That is why it is known as the Gomukh temple. One has to climb 700 seats to reach this temple and this temple is also dedicated to Guru Vashistha.
- Tordarok: Tordarok is a unique stone shaped like a frog. This stone is considered the identity of Mount Abu.
- Apart from that, there are many tourist places like Achalgarh Fort, Brahmakumari, Raghunath Temple, etc.
Two Wheeler and Four Wheeler for Rent in Mount Abu?
Apart from this, bikes and scooters are also available for rent to roam in Mount Abu. With this, you can cover all the tourist destinations of Mount Abu. If we talk about the rent, then the rate of the bullet is given at ₹ 700 to ₹ 800 and the rate of a normal bike scooty is between ₹ 300 to ₹ 500.
Best time to visit Mount Abu?
Friends, now talk about the best time to visit here, the best time to visit Mount Abu is during monsoon and winter. This means that you can visit Mount Abu anytime from July to February.